Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our First Wedding Anniversary

How can I say what is too much for words?
A rainbow cannot fit into my heart.
Perhaps we should be musical as birds
Perched singing of our love with practiced art.
You cannot taste my happiness, or feel
A little of the chill of your caress.
No word or metaphor can make it real,
Nor song contain the truth I would express.
In my love there are mountains miles high,
Valleys rainbow carpeted, and wide
Enough for clear, still lakes to steal the sky ...
R-R-R-R!!! I cannot tell you what's inside!
So you must turn to what you feel for me,
And read therein my tender rhapsody.
Reach deep, my love, and I will be there, too:
You have me in your heart, as I have you.

Ever since you tiptoed in to my life
You have filled my days with love, laughter and many special moments
Sweet Heart...I feel so blessed to have you in my life
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE

1 comment:

Devil Angel. said...

Hey i am the first one to comment about this topic.. kekeke Happy Anniversay Naxaa.. Wish you all the best in your life.. Anyways bro is the best.. ehehe i am sure he will keep you happy.. Once again happy anniversary...