Monday, July 9, 2007

A POEM TO MY LOVE




Missing You Already

Here I am missing you,
and it hasn't been that long,
What am i to do?

My hero, my love, my soul mate,
That's what you are to me,
So, I can do nothing but wait.

If only i had the power
To bring you to me,
Even if only for an hour...

I long to feel your touch,
My love, my darling,
I miss you so much.

To feel the kiss of your lips,
The burning desire
of the caress of your finger tips.

I know that even though we are apart,
I can have you beside me,
just by looking into my heart.

Is it enough to see me through?
It has to be, my love,
because I am so in LOVE WITH YOU.

***************************************

YOU ARE WORTH THE WAIT AT THE DISTANCE, BUT I WISH YOU WERE HERE, NOW!!!HONEY I WANT TO WAKE UP BESIDE YOU...I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH LOABS...


No comments: