Sunday, September 9, 2007

HERE IS A BEAUTIFUL STORY ABOUT LOVE


Once upon a time there was an island where all feelings lived;Hapiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all others including Love.One Day it was announced to all the feelings. That the Island wasgoing to sink to the bottom of the ocean. So all the feelings preparetheir boats to leave. Love was the only one that stayed.

She wanted to preserve the island paradise until the last possiblemoment.When the island was almost totally under,Love decided toleave. She begun looking for someone to ask for help. Just then,Richness was passing by in a grand boat.

Love asked, "Richness, can I come with you in your boat".Richness answered "I am sorry, but theres a lot of silver and gold.On my boat and there would be no room for you anywhere".

The Love decided to ask Vanity, Who was passing by in a beautifulvessel, for help. Love cried out, "Vanity, help me please!" "I canthelp you", Vanity said."You are all wet and will damage my beautifulboat!" Next Love saw sadness passing by.

Love said, "Sadness please let me go with you". Sadnessanswered, "Love im sorry, but i just need to be alone now". ThenLove saw Happiness.

Love cried out,"Happiness, please take me with you!" but, Happinesswas so enjoyed that he didn't hear love calling to him. Love beganto cry. Then she heard a voice say,"Come Love, I will take you withme!" It was an elder.

Love felt so blessed and enjoyed that she forgot to ask the eldersname. When they arrived on land the elder went his way.Love realized how much she owed the elder. Love then found Knowledgeand asked, "Who was it that help me?

""It was Time" knowledge answered. "But why did Time help me when noone else would?" Love asked. Knowledge smiled and with deep wisdomand sincerity answered,"Because only Time is capable of understandinghow GREAT LOVE is".

No comments: