- Rent his favorite movie, even if it is something you do not like, and plan an evening alone where you can be with him as he enjoys his special treat.
- when she gets out of the shower, hand her a warm, cozy towel just heated in the dryer.
- When you make him pancakes, first pour the words, “I Love You” on the griddle and cook for a minute to brown. Then, pour more batter over the words to create a round pancake. The result will be a pancake displaying those three special words when you flip it over.
- While he is out of town, wash his car and surprise him by picking him up in a clean, shiny car at the airport.
- Take her out to lunch.
- Have his favorite breakfast on the table along with the morning newspaper.
- Instead of bugging him to go to the grocery store with you, let him stay home.
- Display your favorite picture of the two of you on the refrigerator.
- Buy her a subscription to his favorite magazine.
Beyond telling your mate that you love them, that they are special, and having passion in your relationship, you should adore your mate and what they bring into the relationship. What this means is, appreciate and love them for the person they are, faults and all. This is true devotion to your mate and it demonstrates that you do not take them for granted.
Go online and find some internet resources regarding relationships and marriage, there are lots of them and many are free as well.